- When the Project was first announced a lot of people were misunderstanding the purpose of the project, the project began because it was revealed that IZ*ONE will disband in April but their activities would stop after the IZ*ONE ONLINE CONCERT: ONE, THE STORY concert. It was sudden news to both IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONE as originally IZ*ONE were having a contract extension but IZ*ONE found out about disbandment news the same time as WIZ*ONE. The project is to show that WIZ*ONE would never stop supporting IZ*ONE even though they are disbanded and are upset about the lack of notice and sudden news of the disbandment. The original purpose was not to relaunch IZ*ONE.
- Many people outside of the WIZ*ONE fandom are against the project and has caused an uproar but this doesn't bother WIZ*ONE and the PUP proceeds as normal.
- March 10: It was reported that IZ*ONE will disband on April 30, 2021. Daily Hashtag Event Starts
- March 11: DC IZ*ONE CHU GALL 1st Statement.Truck Protest Begins, Multiple Trucks outside each members company and mass mailing them but got no response
- March 12: DC IZ*ONE CHU GALL 2nd statement, no response.
- March 13: IZ*ONE ONLINE CONCERT: ONE, THE STORY DAY 1
- March 14: IZ*ONE ONLINE CONCERT: ONE, THE STORY DAY 2, DC IZ*ONE CHU GALL 3rd statement, no response.
- March 17: Announcement of SPC (Special Purpose Corporation) Establishment
- March 18: Steering Committee asks fans to stop mailing the companies, as they have been in contact with some of them.
- March 19: Steering Committee begins funding demand servery for Korean WIZ*ONE through the management website 'reboot-iz.one'
- March 25: The result of the demand survey: 3, 341,459,287 KRW from 9,846 Korean Participants
- March 28: Steering Committee considering to establish an association as SPC is unprecedented
- March 30: Steering Committee rents an office, prepares to open a bank account for the raised funding money and finished Article of Incorporation
- April 2: Contest and submission for PUP logo begins
- April 8: Logo for PUP selected and PUP Twitter Account and YouTube Account Opens
- April 12: The member agencies were skeptical about the funding and demand survey. The PUP team were in contact with MAKESTAR, a platform for Global crowdfunding.
- April 14: Change of crowdfunding company from MAKESTAR to WADIZ, but only Korean WIZ*ONE can participate in funding
- April 16: PUP Project officially begins and the funding with bank transfer begins
- April 19: Current money in the bank account: 518, 549,716 KRW
- April 21: Funding through WADIZ begins and the target of 1Billion KRW is reached in 20 minutes
- April 26: PUP announces they have sent proposals to each member individual companies
- April 29: Demand Survey for international WIZ*ONE funding begins
- May 3: First Episode of WIZ*ONE ENOZI Cam is uploaded
- May 11: PUP has had meetings with some members companies and overcame one of the biggest obstacles but there is still a lot to do. Submission for WIZ*ONE entries for WIZ*ONE ENOZI Cam and WIZ*ONE Arcade is open.
- May 21: First Episode of WIZ*ONE Arcade (WICADE) is uploaded
- May 23: The representative who is an industry insider is in contact with the Korean companies. Also trying to reach the Japanese members companies through the original agencies and major Japanese broadcasters. Slower Progress due to each CEO has a different schedule.
- May 25: WADIZ and PUP team hold an exhibition at WADIZ Space
- May 26: Important changes that can't be revealed to the public just yet. The team have done all they need to do and are waiting for a report. Less Progress reports in the future.
- May 30: Doyouram - Everyday K-Culture released an interview with the PUP leader.
- June 8: Plans to reveal important announcement on June 14 regarding WADIZ funding extension and refund process if the fund is not needed.
- June 11: Now PUP are no longer in lead with the negotiation, they were taken over by a company which the individual member companies agreed to trust. Most companies agree to relaunch IZ*ONE, there is a discussion about the promotion period and ongoing operation but no contracts have been signed yet.
- June 18: Funding will be extended to August 2, 2021. Most Companies still agree to relaunch but they are still waiting for 1 Korean Agency and the Japanese offices. The team will discuss if the funding money will be used with the companies.
- June 19: The Media reveals that CJE&M are in contact with the members companies in hopes of a relaunch. CJ confirms that they are in touch but nothing has been decided as of yet. CJ is aware of the funding from WIZ*ONE but they will use their own fund if they relaunch. The important change from May 26 which was not revealed was CJE&M are involved with the PUP. It is revealed the members of IZ*ONE hope for a relaunch more than anyone else. They are currently persuading the Korean agency and Japanese offices in various ways. PUP reveals there is a Plan B in case discussions with CJE&M fails. The funding of WIZ*ONE was one of the reasons CJE&M decided to continue so the funding is important, but if CJ uses their own funding then the money funded by WIZ*ONE will be refunded.
- June 30: PUP is collecting information and approaching companies in hopes for a relaunch with CJE&M and can proceed in the right direction that WIZ*ONE wants. They are preparing for Plan B because they expect a similar situation that they had in March. WADIZ (funding company) is planning to have a meeting with CJ. Since Last week, PUP have been in contact with and having meetings with the members companies and contacting the media along with other companies such as 'Korean Entertainment Producers Association'
- July 6: CJE&M informed each agency that they will no longer proceed with the relaunch. CJ said that agreements were not made with the agencies and PUP is yet to find out if this is true or if CJ just gave up. Because the progress was so slow, PUP team prepared for Plan B for the worst case scenario. Since PUP was right and CJ will no longer proceed, Plan B will be revealed shortly.
(Credit to izonethusiast1 for the timeline information)