- Birthday: Oct 22, 2001
- Blood type: AB
- Height: 160cm
- Hobby: Watching horror movie
- Talent: Drum, Piano, Singing
On July 17, 2017, Yuri joined the survival reality television show, Idol School, but she was eliminated in Episode 10  and was placed 15th in the final ranking, so she could not debut in the group Fromis_9
On May 11, 2018, Yuri was announced as a contestant on Produce 48, as a trainees under Stone Music Entertainment. She was apart of a performance team named Memory Fabricators along with Kim Chaewon, Yabuki Nako, Jang Gyuri and Na Goeun. On August 30, she finished the competition in 3rd place with 294,734 votes, debuting as a member of the project group, IZ*ONE.
- Produce 48 - as contestant (2018)
- The Masked Singer - as contestant (2020)
- SOMEDAY - Writing and composition
- Since IZ*ONE members participate in creating this album? it must have meant a lot to you guys.
|“||I wrote the song SOMEDAY. I came up with the melody when I was listening to a ballad song. I went straight using piano and composed it. I also wrote lyrics about how we the members spend our time together. I hope when people listen to this song they can feel the empathetic emotion as they go through their daily routines (while listening to this song).||”|
- When was your first stage?
|“||When I was in primary school I always want to work with jobs that related to piano. But then I stop playing piano and started singing at choir, turned out it was fun. Then when I was in Junior High School, I performed Beyonce's Listen with a friend at school assembly stage. My friends praised me because I sang better than they thought I was and it gave me confidence.||”|
- But after that you must have stand on stage a lot, regardless of that do you still feel nervous like the first time?
|“||At the end when I stand on stage all my anxiety went away and somehow I had fun until I leave the stage.||”|
- How do you deal with stress?
|“||I used to be the person who hold (stress) inside. But as I promote with the group my personality changed and I start sharing my concerns with other members, that somehow it releases all the stress.||”|
- So you do have interest in video editing. If you have youtube channel, what kind of contents you want to upload?
|“||I want to upload a cover or self composed songs with Chaewon-unnie||”|
- To repay all the fans is there a thing you will never forget (to tell yourself)?
|“||After debut we met so many fans from a wide range of ages and made me think we must have influenced a lot of people. But in between them there are a lot of younger fans too. So I want to tell myself and the members to become good influencers to those people.||”|
- Sources: @kimchaewon_kr